Sunday, December 13, 2009

...or so late..(an update)

It's best to keep apologies short and simple . I have been away for a while due to school and personal business. I am back however and I will continue to post portfolio work in the coming weeks.

I did pass my first real practical/theory at 250 hours. So I am now on the floor taking walk in clients. My first client was a facial, haircut, and roller set. Yeah I was a ball of nerves and it took me 3 hours to complete. (hahaha) this was a few weeks ago so I have relaxed which is good.. =)

My portfolio was not graded last time due to the fact allot of people didn't turn theirs in. (blah) I hate working hard on something and it being discounted/disregarded. (whatever we move on).

The next portfolio is due at 500 hours. Which will be the end of January I believe -- so you will see at least 4- 6 editorial looks this time around. Which mind you will be more modern than vintage... But trust me you won't be disappointed.

No comments: