Monday, October 12, 2009

Improper Intro & Tabitha's Salon Takeover


Welcome to my blog, first and foremost. Thank you for stopping by.

This blog is more about my portfolio than anything else, however I have an opinion on everything..(pause for dramatic effect) So expect more than your average hair/beauty school blog.

Also this is a great opportunity to stretch my "Stylist" skills. The main objective is to be that one person who directs it all. I want to be your future Creative Director but that is so far in the future.

(Channeling Anna Wintour/Rachel Zoe just not as evil, and if you don't know who they are ..Get Smart! )

I have already been blogging so have a look around the blog, don't forget to visit the other blogs I have listed on the page.

Let's talk about Tabby cat.

She is coming back to Bravo with her show "Tabitha's Salon Takeover"

Your favorite salon can be you worst nightmare...most clients/guests over look what we as stylist know are hazards..whether it's disease or pure laziness.

She is harsh and sometimes she is a _____. However she is telling the truth. Her blog is a treat to read. Even if you don't watch the show, reading the blog will open your eyes to what a good salon experience should be.

Many people go to bad hairdressers/stylists and salons out of freindship, habit, and laziness. Get Smart.

No comments: