Monday, October 12, 2009

Two Presentations - September 09 Work Folder

Here is my best representation of a celebrity mugshot "Before" picture... hee hee

This model is 4 weeks post relaxer. The goal is a smooth tight curl framing the face without too much height.

The models hair grows fast, the line of indentation between the new growth and relaxed hair is delicate.

I accomplished a Basic Roller Set (with Brush Rollers). The brush rollers helped immensely with keeping the curl tight as well as blending the new growth.


After 45 minutes under the dryer, I brushed out each curl with a nylon brush and finger combed the curls forward. Make up was a basic foundation application, groomed brow, and classic red lip.


This model has waist length curl resistant hair. I was extremely excited to be working with her length, and so I did a full set of barrel pin curls.

I know the watermarks are a pain but needed...



I used Ampro "Purple Rain" Styling Gel on almost dry hair. Drying time was 4 hours airdry.

The curls came out amazing! As you can see the model was happy as well...The curls were shiny and soft. Her waist length hair was dancing on her shoulders. It was marvelous without looking to child like of a style.

No comments: